Orchestrating project establishment until reaching the finale
Massad Oz Management and Engineering manages all stages of project establishment: Management, coordination and supervision. The process is managed by dedicated teams and it involves leading the execution stages, including:
- Weekly meetings to coordinate and monitor work procedures and execution.
- Managing and executing inspection programs and closely monitoring quality.
- Managing and examining monthly bills and meticulous budget control.
- Managing timetables based on defined objectives.
- Managing monthly status reports, risk management and developer decisions.
- Obtaining permits required for obtaining Form 4/Population permit.
- Accompaniment throughout the trial and inspection year.